Monday, January 31, 2011

Real life.

So Cam and I have been together for a week!

I mean that literally. We have LITERALLY been together for a week. I sleep at his place, he at mine. We have our meals together we brush our teeth together we take the subway together. Because we're in the same show, we see each other at work (though its mostly brief encounters in passing while we're ripping one costume off and throwing on another in six seconds).

The only time we weren't together this week was for about four hours while I was re-dubbing some audio for a short film I shot.

I'm pretty amazed that we're not at all sick of each other. Usually, I start having murderous rage blackouts if I spend more than five hours with the same person, but I just can't get enough of Cam. He is just so entertaining and awesome (he says the same of me...*blush*).

Not to mention the toned, tan body and amazing make-out ability.

But I fear a dark day has dawned...
(Whoa drama)

The show has closed, so we won't see each other every night of the week and he has just gotten on a bus to Montreal for a week to work with a modern dance company...full of hot, gay dancers who are probably way more fit and flexible than me.

I know...its just a week, right? WRONG!!

He gets back on Sunday and I go in for some MAJOR SCARY BLOODY SURGERY on Wednesday. I'll be in the hospital for a week and then recovering at my parents' house two hours away for another week.

I feel a little ripped off. The timing has been bad from the start. Just when we finish the show and begin the process of proving that our amazing relationship is not a showmance, he leaves for a week and I leave for another two.

Text messages can only get so hot before you get bored (or they get super awkward).

We have agreed to constantly call and text each other. He's been texting me from the bus for the past couple of hours about how sore his ass is from sitting for so long.

Yeah...we're already at that point...

I'm going to watch something Disney and eat some cookies and then go to bed. Alone. For the first time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment