Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hottie on the Subway

I had a bit of a passive aggressive fight with my boyfriend tonight (which I am completely responsible for but still feel totally justified) so I quietly and slowly stormed out of his apartment and got on a subway that would take me home to dwell on our mutual future and why our relationship is a sham and why he is the worst guy for me ever and how I don't need him and his insensitivity anyway, when something a little life-changing happens. A hot guy enters my train. I'm sure everyone has seen a hot guy on a subway before. I mean, beautiful people need to pay too much to travel three blocks at a moderate speed too, right?

But not everyone has seen this guy.

He had wavy, dark brown hair, a little overgrown from what must have originally been a sexy haircut but because he's so beautiful it looked amazing anyway, paired with some light blue eyes. Dark hair paired with light eyes is a deadly combination regardless, but add some pouty lips, long eyelashes and a not-too-out-of-season tan and what you get is a scenario I never thought I'd be privy to witness anywhere but on a sitcom. Everyone, including myself, puts their lives completely on hold to take in his magnificence. And I mean everyone. The two teenage girls sitting across from me even take a picture with an iPhone. I would have too if I werent too afraid that my phone would make an embarassing, telltale sound. The old lady next to me simply stared and the young woman by the door stopped mid conversation with her friend to bring this sexy stranger to her attention.

The craziest thing is that he wasn't exactly textbook hot. He wouldn't be considered for a magazine spread or a guest spot on 90210. He was just naturally and effortlessly beautiful.

It is now my goal to try as hard as I can and have as much surgery as is necessary to look naturally and effortlessly hot enough to cause that much drama on a subway. If God's not willing to help me out with flawless genes, I'll just have to take matters into my own hands.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment